Tuesday, February 9, 2010

AGRA

20000 workers....... 32 million rupees............ 22 years.......2 lovers........ . 1 story  
and here comes out the biggest wonder of the world known as TAJ MAHAL.
when you enter in to the tomb you not only see, you not only feel but you can
 also hear the voice of love and  Taj mahal is Not a piece of architecture, 
as other buildings are, but the proud passions of an emperor's love wrought
 in living stones.  
But Taj mahal was not only made of white marbles but that also contains
lots of blood.....To elucidate it I have to become more avid but what i think
"Devil lies in detail" I never felt that bad about Taj Mahal.
I was there to enjoy my sem break leaves. I went there with one of my very favorite
cousin Mr. Anuj and one of his friend Mr Dharma.
It was Tuesday evening when we started our journey to agra from gurgaon, so one of 
them denied to booze at all. But due to extra cold and fog we planned to buy one
bacardi rum and another  whiskey from signature.and started our journey at 7:00 pm.
But our luck was on the fire because we stuck a traffic jam in palval.
and it screwed our 3 hours. But we enjoyed our booze in all the way.
We reached at our hotel at 1:30 am and as he my cousins is owner of
that hotel guard gave us
To be continued......

4 comments:

Anuj Aggarwal said...

WHAT IS THIS TO BE CONTINUED ??
I am watching sony tv ? or animation at hungama. Am i right ? Prakhar stop making SOAPS.

PRAKHAR MITTAL said...

@Anuj
Thanks for being such caring I'll surely stop making SOAPS....

Unknown said...

plz continue wid ur story im waiting 4 d end.........

PRAKHAR MITTAL said...

@Seema
Dear I'll surely complete this....only for you at least....